1. AwardsToronto doesn’t deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please make sure that your shipping address is a physical address.
Before shipping your order we send each item to controller’s team to be inspected. All shipped goods become customer’s property at the time they are accepted by carrier.
2. All freight damages must be reported to an appropriate shipping carrier within 3 business days of merchandise receipt. All damage in shipping is the responsibility of freight carrier.
3. You are responsible for paying shipping cost, custom duties, taxes or any other tarrifs associated with the order. Awards Toronto is not responsible for preparing any import or certificates documents.
4. All items are safely packed in factory boxes, unless otherwise stated.
5. Awards Toronto uses Canada Post and Fedex for shipping services.
Cancelation and return policy:
1. All sales and orders are final.
2. You can cancel or change your order within the same working day. There are no exchanges or returns once your order is in production. If you approved the artwork or graphical proof of order, then the order is in production and can't be canceled/ exchanged.
3. Each item is carefully controlled and packed before the shipment. If the breakage occurs while item in shipping you have to contact the carrier first. All damage in shipping is the responsibility of the freight carrier. Please notify us asap for the replacement.
4. Our product is of excellent quality, but there may be slight nuances on our pictures from the real product.
5. If you have received a defective product, contact us immediately and we will work to remedy the situation according to your satisfaction.
6. When sample is required we would provide it for a full price of a product with an additional restocking fee $25.00. (no shipping included)
Please note: All prices of products on our web site are without engraving, plates, engraving set up charges, applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges.